Registration suspended during COVID 19 outbreak – see Announcements page for instructions for receiving food
To Register For Benefits
Covenant Cupboard relies on governmental agencies plus other businesses and organizations for the food and support we give your family. Some of these organizations require us to certify residency and other information, and request periodic reports from us. Therefore, we require the following when you register, and may periodically request that you furnish updated information.
- Proof of residency – Such as a current utility bill received in the mail that shows your name and address, or a current rent receipt or lease that shows your name and address.
- Proof of Identification – An official photo ID such as: driver’s license, state ID card, green card, or other government agency form showing your birth date. You must bring your ID on every visit.
- Proof of income – Although you must meet the following income guidelines, the system is self verifying, meaning you will not be required to provide income verification documents.
A household may meet Covenant Cupboard and TEFAP Maximum allowable income based standards in either of the following two ways:
1. Participate in one of these public assistance programs (PA):
Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
SNAP (formerly Food Stamps)
Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
Old Age Pension (OAP)
Aid to Needy Disabled (AND)
Aid to the Blind (AB)
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Medicaid Eligible Foster Children
2. If the household does not participate in any of the above public assistance programs, the household must have a combined gross income that does not exceed the maximum income limit for the applicable household size. (AI)
|2019 Income Eligibility Guidelines Household Size||Maximum Weekly Household Income||Maximum Monthly Household Income||Maximum Annual Household Income|
|1||$ 467||$ 2,023||$ 24,280|
|2||$ 633||$ 2,743||$ 32,920|
|3||$ 799||$ 3,463||$ 41,560|
|4||$ 965||$ 4,183||$ 50,200|
|5||$ 1,132||$ 4,903||$ 58,840|
|6||$ 1,298||$ 5,623||$ 67,480|
|7||$ 1,464||$ 6,343||$ 76,120|
|8||$ 1,630||$ 7,063||$ 84,760|
|For each additional family member, add||$ 166||$ 720||$ 8,640|
You are verifying your income still meets the income limits when you sign the check in sheet on each visit. You may print the Registration Form and complete your sections before your first visit to Covenant Cupboard. We have different forms depending on your preferred language:
- English – for English speaking and reading clients. Click Here for the English version. When the form is loaded, please print the form and then close the window.
- Español – para los clientes que hablan y leen Español, haga Clic Aquí para la versión en Español. Cuando se descarga el formulario de inscripción, por favor imprimir el formulario a continuación, cierre la ventana.
- Русский – для клиентов говорящих и читающих по-русски. Нажмите здесъ для русской версии формы. Когда форма, загрузится, пожалуйста, распечатайте ее, а эатем эакройте окно брауэера.
Failure to provide the necessary documentation may result in Covenant Cupboard being forced to terminate your opportunity to receive support.