Registration is required to receive food at Covenant Cupboard. You will be required to visit our new client desk on your first visit where the Food Bank of the Rockies Link2Feed application must be completed. If you already have a Link2Feed card from another Denver area food pantry that card will work at Covenant Cupboard and you will not need to register again.
Only registered clients are eligible for the special distributions such as toys at Christmas for the families children, back to school backpacks, and turkeys at Thanksgiving.
Click for the USDA Non-Discrimination Statement.
Documentation needed for registration:
- Proof of Identification – An official photo ID such as a drivers license, state ID card, green card, passport or other government agency form showing your birthdate. You should bring your ID on every visit.
- Income Qualifications- Although you must meet the following income guidelines, the system only requires self-verification. This means you will not be required to provide income verification documents. See chart below:
THE EMERGENCY FOOD ASSISTANCE PROGRAM INCOME QUALIFICATION GUIDELINE:
|Household Size||Maximum Weekly Household Income||Maximum Monthly Household Income||Maximum Annual Household Income|
|For each additional family member, add:||$197.69||$856.67||$10,280|
A household may also qualify by participating in any of these public assistance programs:
Participation in any of these programs means a household is automatically eligible for TEFAP:
- Everyday Eats (CSFP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- Aid to Needy Disabled (AND)
- Aid to the Blind (AB)
- Medicaid Eligible Foster Children
You will be issued a Link2Feed ID card which will help us check you in faster at every visit.